To all who Attended
THE 18th Annual Meeting of the Orleans Pond Coalition via a ZOOM webinar
October 24th, 2021 at 4:00 PM
For those who may have missed the meeting and wish to see a replay, complete with the presentation by our featured speaker, Andrew Gottlieb, discussing Water Quality Trends on Cape Cod, just click below to:
Featured Speaker – Discussion of Water Quality Trends on Cape Cod.
Andrew Gottlieb, Executive Director at the Association to Preserve Cape Cod, has more than 30 years of environmental protection experience. He was the Executive Director of the Cape Cod Water Protection Collaborative for 10 years, until January 2017. During his 16 years at the Department of Environmental Protection, Andrew conceived the successful estuaries preservation program and built an innovative revolving fund into the nationally recognized model for watershed protection funding. He has a BA from Harvard University and an MBA from Boston University.
Agenda for the Annual Meeting:
- Call to Order: Michael Marnik, President
- Approval of the Minutes of 2020: Minutes are posted on the OPC website (Click here).
- Financial Report: Jamie Demas, Treasurer
- Reports on the Election of New Directors and the Nomination Committee – Please use the VOTE buttons below to indicate your election choices.
- President’s Report: Michael Marnik, President
- Featured Speaker, Andrew Gottlieb
- Q & A